Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here is a good idea to brighten up your walls!
This small garden hangs on the wall like a photo frame, the frame is definitely as thin as possible to give an impression of lightness.
I'm not a botanical expert, but the 3 plants are :
- 4 leaves of Chamaedorea elegans
- 2 babies Echeveria agavoides
- a bush of Dichondra repens
The color palette used for the frame, for the small pebbles or for the 3 different species of plant can be adapted. But I think the contrast between the black frame and the white pebbles looks great.
Although made of bricks, the wall is not part of the set, nor is the nail ;-)