Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Link: one of the most iconic characters of ther entire series. He is the only character to appear in every Legend of Zelda game. Included with Link is a small Master Sword and shield. You can also have the Master Sword in a pedistal so Link can pull it out like he does in the games.
- Ocarina of Time: a musical instrument that has several different magical powers depending on which song you play. The Ocarina of Time even has the power to allow the player to travel through time.
- Navi: a fairy is often in The Legend of Zelda games; however, Navi was specifically in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Fairies have been traveling companions for Link in a few games. Fairies are also often used to restore health if caught in a bottle.
- Rupees: the curency of The Legend of Zelda series. I designed the green rupee which is has a value of 1, the blue rupee that has a value of 5, and the red rupee that has a value of 20.
- Epona: Link's horse that he owns in several games. Link uses Epona to travel quicker through whichever land he is currently in.
- The Crimson Loftwing: a giant bird-like creature that Link rides around on in Skyward Sword.
- Midna's Helmet: one of the Fused Shadows that is a powerful artifact of the Twili people of the Twilight Realm. This item was in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and was worn by Midna.
- Guardian: a robot that was originally created to help fight against Calamity Ganon. In Breath of the Wild, Ganon manages to currupt the Gaurdians and now uses them to attack all of Hyrule.
- Majora's Mask: the main villian in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. The mask is actually alive and has the spirit of Majora sealed inside. Whoever wears this mask will be possessed by the evil spirit of Majora.
- Triforce: the ultimate power in The Legend of Zelda. I designed the Triforce so it can both act as a stand for the Master Sword and so it can detach and be its own piece.