Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a replica of the Rocket steam locomotive built by Robert Stephenson back in 1829. It is one of the most famous early steam locomotives. Details include:
- tall smoke stack
- sand dome, bell, and whistle atop boiler section
- pistons on each side
- the word "Rocket" would be printed on each 1x3 tiles on the sides of the boiler
- wagon with removable barrel
I hope you enjoyed my model! If you would like to see a replica of the Rocket, you can see one at the London Science Museum, or you can see another at the Henry Ford Museum. Wish me luck! (By cheesy. 1/15/2017)