Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is my latest project, the "Walking Steampunk Fortress".
Piloted by a crew of brave heroes, this intimidating vessel stomps across the lands, looking for it's
next big adventure.
The build measures aproximately 53 cm in height, 25 cm in width and 25 cm in depth.
The model features:
- A working drawbridge
- 4 posable legs
- 2 towers at the front
- 2 working cranes to pick up resources and cargo
- steering tower with steering wheel
- lookout platform
- engine room with steam boiler
- smokestack with vapor clouds
- lots of gearing detail
The model also comes with:
- 7 minifigures (4 heroes and 3 "Clunk-Bots")
- 1 mechanical horse
In creating this model I combined the style of the classic Lego Castle themes with the aesthetics of Steampunk and also implemented elements that are characteristic for Lego's Action and Adventure themes. I got inspired by Lego themes like Nexo Knights and Adventurers but also Lego models like 70810 MetalBeard's Sea Cow.
This set would be the MetalBeard's Sea Cow of the Castle theme: A highly detailed Steampunk version of a classic Lego Castle.
If you like what you see, I'd be glad if you would comment, share and most importantly support this product idea.
Thank you very much.