Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This set idea I was inspired to build after I got the Lego holiday train set for Christmas last year. The train station was built on a curve because that is the only type of tracks that I have. The station has a detailed exterior and interior. Inside the station on one side is where you buy your ticket to ride the train. On the other side is the waiting area with a couple of couches, some things to read, and a T.V. on the wall. The passenger car has a detailed exterior and interior as well. The Passenger car has space for two minifigures to sit and enjoy the ride. There is a newspaper rack at one end of the car and at the other there is a small coffee maker with some extra mugs stored underneath. Above where the minifigures sit is the overhead storage area.
- The train station roof can open and close for access to the interior.
- The passenger car has a door on each side that can open and close.
- The passenger car's roof can be removed for access inside the train car.
- Train station and passenger car work with Lego holiday train great with power functions too.
- 10 minifigures.
- A cat.
- Some brick built gifts and other minifigure accessories that are pictured.
If you like this set idea please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.