Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Roger the Rove has discovered an old abandoned Spanish fort. Can he find the treasure inside without being scared out of his wits?
-Small sailboat can be docked in front of the fort
-2 play sets can be joined or separated by removable bridge
-Secret trap door in the floor to stash treasure
- Big nasty spider guarding the chest
- Spooky dungeon with a spiral staircase and a parapet with a canon
- Minifigs of Roger, a Translucent ghost, and the Skeleton of a Spanish Soldier
- 560 bricks
This was one of those projects where every piece just fell right into place. I think this would make a great addition to larger Pirate sets, or a nice beginner set because it's easy to build and offers plenty of playability. If you like it, PLEASE SUPPORT, share, comment, and check out my other projects.