Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, an American classic
The Camaro has always been one of my favorite cars, and the 1969 Camaro has always appealed to me the most.
Originally released in late 1968, the 1969 model year Camaro became a hit very quickly. The design of the 1969 Camaro has made it a very desired car to this day. The Camaro was originally created as a competitor to Fords Mustang, The Camaro has gone through many redesigns over the past 50 years (The original Camaro came out in 1966). But my personal opinion is that the first generation Camaros were the best. The Camaro continued to be popular for many years. But soon popularity began to decline in the late 90's to early 2000's, Chevrolet stopped production of the Camaro. But no one would forget about the Camaro for long, The fifth generation Camaro came out in early 2010s, Showing that the Camaro was never gonna be gone forever.
I wanted to create a LEGO idea that would capture the essence of the classic 1969 Classic. About a year and a half ago I started working on my Camaro design. After many versions and rebuilds I have gotten to a design i am very happy with. The car profile is more accurate, the appearance is easily recognizable as the 1969 Camaro. The only thing i couldn't figure out was the vents in front of the rear wheels, i will probably have to make them stickers.
- Over 1200 pieces (my design)
- Opening Hood with complete engine
- Trunk opens to give storage, quite a bit of trunk space
- Doors open, they have door handles
- Adjustable front seats
- Taillights have stickers to add details (grey lines)
- Adjustable rearview mirror
- Adjustable side mirrors
- Full interior
- Can also be built as a convertible
This idea was actually my first LEGO design i ever completed
I hope everyone likes my idea, please don't forget to support, and share with everybody