Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Shepherd's Journal
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This LEGO Ideas set is based on one of my favourite Disney movies: Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Set in the early 1900’s, the film follows a young linguist named Milo Thatch who dreams of one day fulfilling his grandfather’s dream of finding the lost city of Atlantis. The hero’s journey begins when he is approached by a mysterious woman called Helga Sinclair who introduces him to Preston Whitmore, a billionaire industrialist who knew his grandfather.
In his office Milo is given the all-important artefact to begin the quest: The Shepard’s Journal, which includes maps and clues which only he can read which will guide an expedition to finding the lost city.
This small set marks the beginning of the adventure featuring:
- Preston B. Whitmore, Milo Thatch and Helga Sinclair minifigures
- The Shepard’s Journal book
- Printed tiles representing the portfolio papers of the expedition specialists and crew
- A miniature model of the Ulysses, the massive submarine which the expedition begins the journey on
- The fireplace, fish tank and a globe from the office as well as several small statues and other artefacts in Whitmore’s collection.
The model contains approximately 105 pieces.
Please check out some more sets based on the movie on my page and thank you for your support!