The Swift Striker
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Swift Striker : an original spaceship model made by me. This minifigure-scale starship has great interior space, including a single-seated pilot's station with controls and computers, a cargo/living room area, and a rear engine compartment. All of the necessary equipment is included in the model: the engines, connected to the ship's turbines, the hologram projector to communicate with other starships, and the passenger seats. There is also a rotating laser turret on top of the ship, with space for a gunner minifigure.
I believe that this model is great for any LEGO fan, given both its playability and the relative complexity of the build, which allows for a great building experience, as well as a chance for epic adventures in space! Children can use their imagination to embark on space missions with the three included minifigures, and LEGO collectors can proudly display the Swift Striker on their shelf. Overall, this building project will satisfy even the most hardcore sci-fi lover!
- Removable roof in all sections, which allows access to the interior features
- Adjustable pilot's seat
- Extendable landing gear
- Rotating and elevating turret (opens to accomodate a minifigure inside)
- Detailed interior with cargo area (inluding 2 boxes/crates) and three vaults
- Pilot (with helmet and stun gun)
- Mechanic (with tool and bottle)