Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
• Affordable price
• An excellent mix of colors
• Fairly-simple build experience (the construction could vary across different sets in the series)
• An official introduction to LEGO sculpture techniques
• A decorative art-piece when finished
• Popular with LEGO builders and non-builders of all ages
Each model could feature a moving head, limbs, a tail, removable collar, and optional accessories (bone, toys, leash). If an entire series was established, the different pets in the product line could vary in size, complexity (level of detail), and number of ‘working’ features; just one pet by itself would be popular with kids and adults alike.
Many people, LEGO fans and non-builders alike, would enjoy having a brick-built pet sitting in their living room; kids would enjoy building and playing with it and adults could use this unique conversation-starter to decorate their homes and offices-spaces.
If this sounds like something you think that the LEGO company should produce, please vote for this project. Thank you for all of your support!