Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Renault Fuego is a legendary french car from the 80's. It is a really cool youngtimer with an innovative design and sporty soul. It's production started in 1980 and continued all the way to 1992. Produced in France, Spain, Chile, Argentina and Venezuela, it was a World conquering car, with lots of lovers.
- To be honest, I'm a big Lego fan and also a car fan and Fuego is one of my favourites, that's why I built it. I Believe there are still lot's of you out there who are Fuego fans or admirers, and I want to reach out to you with that pretty cool design. I really think that it would be a great set, concidering availability of the real car around the World in the past, amount of lego and car admirers, and also youngtimer lovers. It's a great six stud wide set, which would look good around your Speed Champions six stud wide cars and I welcome you to vote for it.