Lamborghini Diablo Lego Speed Champions
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Dear Lego Fans,
Here comes another exciting addition to my Lego Speed Champions collection:
The iconic Lamborghini Diablo
- This model was one of the greatest supercars from the early 90's. It came as the replacement to the legendary Lamborghini Countach after c.20 years of outstanding service
- Marcello Gandini, the visionary stylist already behind the Miura and Countach models, delivered another astonishing design with a very simple, fluid, yet so distinctive shape
- I personally like the very first model from 1990 - the numerous facelifts which followed throughout the 90's somehow altered the sheer beauty of this car in my opinion
So here is my own Lego tribute to this masterpiece of a supercar, in a typical yellow Lambo colour of course!
- My design is not just about the accuracy of the body line, I have also dedicated some time and efforts to design a sumptuous interior and even added details of the motor under the rear bonnet
- The final touch is my own designed sticker on the front bumper (front side indicators and logo) and the stylish tailor-made Lambo racer outfit
All in all, this is a well-engineered, stylish and accurate Lego set and most of all a very playable one for all ages (above 7 years old!)
I hope you will like it as much as I do. If so, please give plenty of your support to make it eventually move to a Lego production one day
Please also check out to my 3 other Lego Speed Champions projects (still gathering your support):
A fabulous Ferrari 288 GTO from 1984
A fantastic Ferrari F40 from 1987
A beautiful Bugatti EB110 from 1991
Thanks and keep on bricking with Lego!!