Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project
This is my Scooby-Doo themed mechsuit. The mech is for Scooby and Shaggy to use. Scooby rides in the cockpit in the head of the mechsuit. Shaggy rides in the chest section of the mechsuit. There is a back panel that opens/closes to access Shaggy in the chest section where he is eating a cheeseburger while he is co piloting the mech. The fins on the head can open/close to allow access to Scooby. The head and the waist can spin 360 degrees. There is good articulation in the arms and legs. The hands can hold a minifigure easily. The weapon attaches to one of the mech's fingers so it will not fall out but, is still easy to remove. The shoulder cheeseburger shooters can really shoot and they can move up/down. The gun is a glue gun that quick dries to trap the bad guys and unmask them.
- Holds two minifigures.(Scooby and Shaggy).
- Has cheeseburger shooters that really shoot and move up/down.
- Arms and legs have good articulation.
- Head and waist can spin 360 degrees.
- Back panel opens/closes to access the chest cockpit.
- The head fins move back and forth to allow access to the cockpit in the head.
- The mech's hands can hold a minifigure.
- Three minifigures.(Scooby, Shaggy, and the Headless Horseman).
- A horse.
- Four cheeseburger rockets.
- Minifigure accessories like a cheeseburger, a sword, and the trophy.
- Glue gun for the mechsuit.
This is one of my favorite mechsuits I have made to date. It's fun and has good play ability. My daughter loves it and so do I. If you like this mechsuit please support and share thank you.