Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The City Castle is designed to be the centre-piece of a lego creator town and can be played with either in the mode shown in the main image, i.e., as a visitor attraction, or separately as a stand-alone castle.
The shape of the castle and its’ colouring are inspired by the ‘White Tower’ that is at the heart of the Tower of London.
- Free standing internal buildings can be removed for separate play or to play only with the castle structure.
- The separate buildings, which have a modular roof and pads to prevent adhesion, are:
- The Great Hall with a Lords’ High Chair, a large dining table, and a large open fire with pictures etc.
- A Kitchen and Armoury building. The Kitchen has a large open hearth with a roasting spit, a large table with pans, plates etc and meat to cook plus some extras. The Armoury has shields, swords, a crossbow and a bow and arrow.
- A pay booth at the front gate
- The buildings are open sided so that they do not block external windows.
- The draw-bridge for the moat raises and lowers.
Dimensions – 1556 Bricks on a 48x48 Base. Includes 9 minifigs.