Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
TROUBLE IN GOTHAM:
Batman only builds in black and sometimes VERY, VERY dark grey...and now at a very, very small scale! The Joker's on the loose, and the first stop on his list is Wayne Manor. Will Batman and Robin be able to stop this crazy clown from breaking into the Dark Knight's lair? In this "Mini Battle for the Batcave," only you can decide!
Put a "POW!" in the Joker's plans by voting today, and you could help make this the next LEGO Ideas set!
SEE IT IN ACTION:
BIG PLAYABILITY IN A BITE-SIZED WORLD:
Never underestimate the "little guy." Citizens of Gotham will be pleased to know this miniature set is packed with a ton of fun details and play features. Check out the list below for more details!
- 4 Vehicles:
- The Joker's "Eye Scream" Truck
- 5 Microfigures:
- The Joker
- Harley Quinn
- 10 Play Features:
- Modular Design - includes Batcave & Wayne Manor
- Batwing - working missiles!
- Joker Truck - fold-out weapons!
- Snap-On "Batramp"
- Batwing Landing Pad
- Secret Door - reveals hidden Batboat dock!
- Batman / Bruce Wayne Transformation Chamber
- Jail Cell
- Glow-in-the-Dark Stars
This is a collaborative project between LEGO Ideas users, BrickadierG (Model Design), omarovalle (Graphic Design), and mreilly44 (Video).
To learn more about this playset, check it out in the September 2015 issue of BrickJournal magazine!