Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver has always been one of my favorite planes and so I decided to build it out of Lego.
The project features:
- The plane itself with removable roof, interior and retractable landing gear
- A pilot minifig
- A jetty to tie up the plane
It was really fun to build the plane. Who wouldn't like to have a small log cabin in Canada in front of a lake with a floatplane? If you want to find out more about the real plane click here.
Updates with alternate color schemes will come soon!
I also want to thank Anduin1710 for the excellent pictures.
Make sure to check out his projects!
I hope you like my project.
Please support comment and share!