Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Skull Gate: When you turn the knob on the platform, the skull lifts up and the crossed bones make room at the same time.
- Lighthouse figure: The figure's head contains a LEGO light element that glows through its eyes. The head can be moved in all directions by turning a knob on the back of the figure.
- A trapdoor: There is a trapdoor that is triggered by removing the small statuette next to it. A lever on the outside can be used to adjust a slide that directs the unfortunate into the prison cell or drops him directly into the shark tank.
- Escaping the prison: The window of the prison cell can be blown out by moving the palm.
- Falling plank: The plank above the shark tank can be dropped by turning the small statuette.
- Headnut: If the leader becomes too arrogant, the head of the figure above the throne can be dropped by removing the palm leaves behind it.
- The rock facades can be opened to gain access to the interior, the treasure room and the captain's quarters.
- The entire structure can be opened up.