Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I have always felt there was a lot more The LEGO Group could do with a Jurassic Park license and it's a thrill to hear that they have another chance to do so. I made this model about 1-2 years ago of the Jeep Wrangler staff vehicle from Jurassic Park. I rebuilt it over and over again to make sure it was strong, durable and had all of the functions I wanted. It features:
- The rollcage and lamps can be snapped on and off so as to match the various vehicles throughout the movie.
- The rear seat folds almost flat. Then you can attach the included container pieces to match the T-Rex chase scene!
- A reel at the front holds a string with hook! The reel is threaded through the entire front of the model to create an incredibly strong attachment for pulling very heavy objects!
- The wheels are attached to shock absorbers for driving in rough terrain. And it has fantastic road clearance.
- The windscreen can fold down flat against the hood of the car.
- Opening doors! Adjustable wing mirrors! Adjustable seats! Adjustable steering wheel! Gear stick!
- Iconic front grille and lights.
- Includes a T-Rex!
This model has exactly 393 pieces and measures 7.25 x 3.5 x 4 inches (18.5 x 9 x 10cm). Every piece is a LEGO piece, including the LEGO dinosaur.
We've seen UCS models of famous Star Wars and Batman vehicles. It seems like a natural step forward to have UCS models of the Jurassic Park Jeep and the Jurassic Park Explorer.
Thank you for considering this project. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.