Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi, Lego fans around the world.
I am excited to present to you my first Lego Idea.
And, I hope you like it.
- Name: Windmill Bakery & Cafe
- Total parts: about 2,998 bricks
- Size(wings included): 15.6”(39.5cm) high, 9.8”(25cm) long and 11.4(29cm) wide
- Minifigs: 10 people and 3 animals
- After several months of renovation, an abandoned old-windmill has been converted into a bakery.
- Former hotel pastry chefs, Ted and Jenny (husband and wife) are the owners of this bakery shop.
- On the second floor, there is an outdoor café.
- Also, the windmill is open for visitors on weekends.
There were a lot of technical difficulties. So, I downloaded and read all modular model and other instructions. Actually, there are several stuffs that I borrowed from existing models, such as cakes from ‘Assembly square’, refrig from ‘Firehouse HQ,’ and pipes from ‘Old fishing store.’
I appreciate it.
I wish I have a chance to introduce a winter decor version in December.
Thank you for reading. And, your suggestions & comments are welcome.
If you like this, please don’t forget to click the big “Support” button above.
Flourmill gimmicks (last image)
- turn around the small wings(1) -> big front wings(2) and the milestone(3) spin simultaneously
- push 1x1 round tiles(up to four) into the hole(4) -> you can see them dropping through the window(5) -> pull the handle and empty the barrel(6)