Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
It is a Lego Technic Tiger.
I loved to make something different from the typical bulldozer and vehicle. I admire this animal, his strenght and his beauty.
The equilibrium wasn't easy to accomplish because his weight, but at the end I made it, even if the animal it is not too fast, but it is solid.
I tried to make the moving of the legs similar to reality and so for the head.
For the head I used the old flex system, it worked, ;)
The tiger can:
- move forward and backward;
- turn while he is moving;
- open and close the mouth;
- rise and low the entire head.
The tiger uses four PF motors:
- XL for the moving;
- M for the turning;
- M for the head;
- M for the mouth
- 1 linear actuator for the head moving;
- 1 mini actuator for the mouth.
I think it would be great to have Lego Technic animals on our shelves, with their iconic shape and their realistic movements.
You can see him walking in this video: