Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Build some of the most well known scientists throughout history: Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and Marie Curie, all of which making scientific breakthroughs throughout history!
- Albert Einstein's iconic blackboard
- Isaac Newton's first steps to theorising gravity
- Marie Curie's research lab and two nobel prizes
This would be a great display set to add to the Lego Ideas roster, including brand new minifigures of all three acclaimed scientists. In the set pictures above, the minifigures aren't what I want them to look like. Unfortunately I do not have access to the parts I would need to make convincing minifigures.
Albert Einstein: A theoretical physician with a Nobel Prize in physics and was the first person to create the now iconic equation of E=mc2
Isaac Newton: An astronomer, mathematician, and physicist that supposedly theorised gravity when an apple fell from a tree and fell on his head
Marie Curie: The first woman to win a Nobel Prize and the first person to win two.
The two gold flat tiles on Marie Curie's desk represent the two Nobel Prizes that she won, and Albert Einstein's Blackboard should have his equation on it. New prints would be needed for both, something I can't exactly achieve.
Remember to support and share!