Motorcycle & Bike Shop
This is a highly detailed Motorcycle and Bike Shop that is built on a 32 x 16 stud plate. It comprises of two interconnected sections; a motorcycle/ bicycle repair workshop and a retail store for motorcycles and accessories.
It was inspired by the classic 6699 and 6373 sets.
The entire building and the different elements within are minifigure-scale and the shop functions as a stand-alone building or can fit between two modular buildings if desired.
The roof is modular-style and can be removed as one unit to reveal the interior of the set.
Some featured elements and builds in this set include:
- Large Hinging Garage-style Front Door.
- Air-conditioning Unit, Electrical Junction Box and Solar Panel on the Roof
- Service Ladder for Roof Maintenance
- Removable Motorcycle Lift
- Removable Wall-mounted Bicycle Rack and Tool Holders
- Gallon Water Cooler with Stacked Cups
- Motorcycle Sign on the Roof
- Two in-Store Motorcycle Displays
- Twin-Engine Motorcycle Engine
- Display Cabinet for Motorcycle Helmets
- Vending Machine
There are 3 Minifigures for the set including a customer and two mechanics.
Check out the video in the comments section.