Motorcycle & Bike Shop
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a highly detailed Motorcycle and Bike Shop that is built on a 32 x 16 stud plate. It comprises of two interconnected sections; a motorcycle/ bicycle repair workshop and a retail store for motorcycles and accessories.
It was inspired by the classic 6699 and 6373 sets.
The entire building and the different elements within are minifigure-scale and the shop functions as a stand-alone building or can fit between two modular buildings if desired.
The roof is modular-style and can be removed as one unit to reveal the interior of the set.
Some featured elements and builds in this set include:
- Large Hinging Garage-style Front Door.
- Air-conditioning Unit, Electrical Junction Box and Solar Panel on the Roof
- Service Ladder for Roof Maintenance
- Removable Motorcycle Lift
- Removable Wall-mounted Bicycle Rack and Tool Holders
- Gallon Water Cooler with Stacked Cups
- Motorcycle Sign on the Roof
- Two in-Store Motorcycle Displays
- Twin-Engine Motorcycle Engine
- Display Cabinet for Motorcycle Helmets
- Vending Machine
There are 3 Minifigures for the set including a customer and two mechanics.
Check out the video in the comments section.