Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This set idea is of a small coffee shop for the Lego winter village theme. I designed the shop to look like a cup of coffee with steam coming off the top. There is also a small table with a couple chairs for sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee or a snack beside the shop.
- The roof of the coffee shop is removable for easy access inside.
- The coffee maker and the coffee grinder as well as the cupboards below can be easily removed because they are connected by one stud on a jumper plate to the floor.
- Three minifigures.
- One cat.
- All minifigure accessories pictured.
If you like this set idea please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.