It's the weekend, and the Lego City minifigs are looking for somewhere to go where they can hear the most amazing music from the most amazing musicians. Fortunately for them, the "Brick Avenue and Stud St entry" has opened on the corner for all their entertainment needs.
As a long time fan of the Minneapolis Sound, I wanted to pay tribute to the iconic Minneapolis music venue and so I have based this design (extremely!) loosely on the iconic Minneapolis landmark; 'First Avenue', whilst also retaining the dimensions of a modular corner build.
"Brick Avenue" features two floors of modular fun with easy access to each of the floors.
The ground floor contains:
- triple door corner entry
- a refreshment area
- a chequered dance floor
- a raised stage with stage lightning
- staircase leading to the first floor
The first floor features:
- a balcony overlooking the stage
- several sets of table seating by the balcony and window to rest and enjoy a refreshing cold drink
This set comes with four unique minifigures;
- A musician, complete with her funky guitar
- A venue server with a rather unique clothing style, and pony tail
- A female customer
- A male customer
The outside of the building contains impressive curved signage that can be seen across the Lego City, and tiled stars - a nod to the iconic venue this design was inspired by.
Finally, I've also included a rather stylish purple motorbike that may look familiar.
I hope you like this idea, and give it a vote and a thumbs up! Thank you.