Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you have visited most of my models on the Lego Digital Designer Gallery, then you probably have seen My Little Piano creation. Now, I am posting the second version of it to the Lego Ideas Gallery! Behold: My Little Upright Piano! I have tested a prototype mechanism for this in real life, and I assure you that it really works! The piano keys pivot the way they should. Here is some information on this model:
- This model is 135 pieces.
- Front comes off to reveal key weights inside.
- Two translucent 1x8 tiles to better reveal the inside.
- Realistic look from inside-out!
- Final example model not included in set.
Thanks for checking this little thing out! Let me know if something needs improvement. Cheerio! (By cheesy. 4/21/2017)