Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This heavy vehicle is used to pull cut trees out of a forest. Here you will see a grapple skidder with a dual function boom. It means that you can adjust the boom in two directions.
- Approx. dimensions: 48cm/18.9in x 28cm/11.0in x 24cm/9.5in (LxWxH)
- Number of pieces: 1662
This grapple skidder has 4 manual functions. With the following switch settings and if you turn on the gear-wheel (at the top of the cabin) then the machine works.
Function switch 1 (cabin) switch 2 (left) switch 3 (right)
- boom => backwards / forwards down back middle
- boom => up / down down front middle
- grapple => open / close down middle front
- front blade => up / down up n/a n/a
- spring-loaded front axle
- 4-cylinder motor front wheel drive
If you want to build this vehicle, then follow the link to my site on mocpages:
(LDD-file looks not so good, because the balloon tiers are not available in the database. Therefore I used the biggest one that I found)