Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
To accompany my Brickheadz Jareth (currently seeking support) I’ve created Sarah as well.
- A red book of “The Labyrinth” which she is introduced trying to remember lines from it before getting caught in the rain.
- A clock face with 13 numbers.
- Her music box, which could include a nano figure of her wearing the ball gown.
- A printed owl face plate (though I do enjoy how the brickheadz eyes look).
- And my favorite piece, the worm. Does he know the way through the labyrinth? No, he’s just a worm.
I hope you’ll help support this build as well as my Jareth creation by raising the 10,000 votes needed to get this on shelves in time to celebrate the 35th anniversary of this amazing film.