Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My Lego construction is a Tiny house in Lego !
Simply put, it is a social movement where people are choosing to downsize the space they live in. The typical American home is around 2,600 square feet, whereas the typical small or tiny house is between 100 and 400 square feet. Tiny houses come in all shapes, sizes, and forms, but they enable simpler living in a smaller, more efficient space.
People are joining this movement for many reasons, but the most popular reasons include environmental concerns, financial concerns, and the desire for more time and freedom.
While the movement is most active in America, interest in tiny homes has been revived in other developed countries, as well. For example:
- In Japan, where space is at a premium,
- In Barcelona (Spain)
- In Britain,
- In Germany,
- In France , i'm a construtor of real Tiny House
- and others ...
This Name's is the Tiny Brick !!!
My name Stéphane Dos santos, i'm french , Saint etienne ( Loire)
Thanks to supporte my project !!!