Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This set idea is a section of a cargo terminal by some train tracks with a cargo train car and a forklift for loading and unloading. There is a small covered area for storing pallets and a tool cart as well as a hand cart for unloading the pallets. There is also a spot to refuel the forklift as needed. The gas pump nozzle can plug into the fuel tank on the back of the forklift. I had to design the whole set around a curve just like my train station idea because curves are the only Lego train track pieces that I own. The cargo train car can carry two pallets of goods at a time.
- The forklift can raise and lower it's forks as needed for loading and unloading.
- Pallets can be placed in multiple locations like the train car, the holding area, or even just on the ground.
- All goods on the pallets can be removed from the pallets easily and interchanged as wanted.
- Pallets are held in place well on the train car so that nothing will fall off while in motion.
- Two minifigures.
- All minifigure accessories pictured.
If you like this set idea please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.