Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Spooky Cottage is a little house full of monsters and scary stories. The project includes the Spooky Cottage, the Scary Cemetery and the Creepy Cabriolet.
When you open the Spooky Cottage you find four rooms, each with its own monster and story.
1) The Laboratory of the Mad Scientist. He is trying to transform a normal person into a Zombie.
2) The Balcony of the Vampires. Lady and Lord Vampire use their balcony to watch the countryside and look for their next victim. They have a coffin to rest.
3) The Kitchen of the Witch. She is breawing a magic potion to get eternal youth, but lacks a final ingredient, the tears of an innocent child.
4) The crypt of the hidden treasure. A skeleton warrior has been taken care of this treasure since time immemorial.
The Scary Cemetery is guarded by the werewolf. It is inhabited by two tormented ghosts, and if you open the graves then you can find their skeletons.
Lord Vampire owns a Creepy Cabriolet that he uses to tour the countryside at high speed.
In Halloween two children come to the Spooky Cottage to ask for candy. What terrible adventures have here?
You can find high resolution pictures in mi Flickr album:
Thanks for your support!
This project could become an official Lego set if it gathers 10,000 votes. Voting is easy, free and without any obligation, you just have to press the blue button "Support". If you do not have an account on LEGO Ideas, you must register, you will receive an email to activate your account and then you can already vote. Also you can help a lot by sharing the idea in Facebook and Twitter with your friends and invite them to vote.
Thank you very much for visiting this project.