Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Decal spots/other livery style
This is more to help point out where certain things I mentioned in the Description actually goes as well as what the 2400 series looked like later in its life.
- The "Ashland/63 would actually be in white with a black border. Only the Yellow Line has its destination in full black while "Cottage Grove" would be on a white background with the name having a green border. "cta | The Spirit of Chicago" also happens to be in this spot
- cta 2401 is on the other side and the same but different number (so 2402)
- 2551 on the side is actually in a different spot on the real train
- The doors don't open but can be removed. The roof gaps are where the doors located.
The 4 track station is vague representation of an actual CTA side platform station with 4 tracks just to show off them side by side again and at a train station.
As a bit of a fun fact, the Historic 2400 series train were out for a excursion on the CTA by the Illinois Railway Museum 5 days before this project was submitted. The trip theme was 1970s.