Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
1) an opening cockpit
2) an opening storage area in front of the control console able to stow a gun & computer tile (scanner).
3) a removable engine cowling & removable engine to play repair
I also included the yellow-black-yellow striping detail seen on some classic space sets, but I made the yellow transparent to be a bit different & to suggest warp/hyperspace vents.
The bottom of the vertical stabilizers double as landing pads. The front-and-center landing pad (light gray) is visible on the underside of the forward wedge hull piece.
The open cockpit & the opening storage area in front of the control console. There's a small space gun & computer tile (the orange oval & red buttons can be seen).
The removable engine cowling & removable engine to play repair. The engine 'plugs-in' to a 2x2 tile with center stud (inset picture) so it's not completely loose. The parts on the rear of the engine that look like binoculars are the exhaust nozzles & actually align with the light transparent blue external exhausts seen on the back of the ship (in the underside view).