Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a project ​that I am very excited to show all of you viewers out there! I am proud to introduce you all to my newest project, the ​Lego Chessie System Train Set!​ It is something I think turned out pretty well, and I hope you think so too. Now that I am done with my introduction, now I can show you the details! Here they are:
- This project ​is 872 pieces.
- It includes a ​Chessie System ​Emd ​Gp38 ​Diesel Locomotive, a ​Chessie System ​Boxcar, and a ​Chessie System ​Caboose.
- There are also two train operator minifigures included in this set.
- The Gp38 ​has many roof-lifting functions. Almost the whole cab section can come off to place a minifigure.
- The roofs on the ​Boxcar and the Caboose ​also lift off.
- Most importantly, this set is compatible with Power Functions!
I hope you all like my project! ​Please tell me if something needs some work. Good night, everyone! (By cheesy. 5/17/2017)