Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"I love it when a plan comes together."- Hannibal Smith
The A-Team was a popular action show that aired on the American channel NBC from 1983-1987. In the program, four agents-for-hire (Hannibal Smith, Templeton "Face" Peck, Howling Mad Murdock, and B. A. Baracus) must complete various missions, fighting villains in the process. One of the most recognizable elements of the show is the team's iconic van with a red stripe. Why shouldn't a highly-detailed version of this van be made in LEGO?
- Iconic red stripe across both sides
- Detailed front grill, with license plate and headlights
- Hinged opening roof and back doors, for access to the interior
- Highly detailed interior, complete with drawers for storage, radio, speed dial, steering wheel, and four seats for the team
I believe this would be a good set for collectors to put on display, because it is such a nostalgic piece of memorabilia. The model contains 788 pieces, and would probably go for 80-90 U.S. dollars if turned into a set. The renderings were made using Bluerender. Happy building!
Disclaimer: This project is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, NBC, Universal, or Bluerender.