Lego Technic Dodge Monaco
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
here I present a scaled Technic model of a Dodge Monaco.
The scale is about 1:19.
It is my first scaled model, so I know that it isn't like the real car.
After seeing the movie The Blues Brothers, I wanted to make a scaled Blues Mobile (a Dodge Monaco).
First I made a bigger model, with as many real function as the real car does. After buildng that car, I made a smaller car with less function.
The functions in this car:
* steering works,
* a working motor in the back of the car (it won't fit in front),
* opening doors,
* interior, with moving steer.
The car is 36 studs long, 13 studs wide and 10 studs high.
If you like the car, please support this project to make it a real set.