Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A scene from one of the greatest comedy movies of all time Who's Singin' Over There? (Ko to tamo peva). The film tells a story about a group of passengers traveling by bus to Belgrade but on their way there they come across many problems, such as this shaky bridge the bus should drive over. Will the bridge hold or not, this set tells you the outcome or at least one of the passengers will.
- Includes 8 minifigures: the Conductor, Miško, the Sick guy, Mustache, the Singer, the Bride, the Groom and the Hunter.
- Includes the iconic highly detailed dark red bus with brick built letters and a wooden bridge.
- The bus contains a suitcase, wooden table, pillows, a bottle, a couple of letters, spare tire, a sack.
- Ideal for display and role-play.