Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My project is an Aerial Gunship Assault that I've invented with Lego bricks that I've rebuilt thanks to LDD.
Its dimensions are more or less 20 cm long, 12 cm height and 28 cm large ( gun to gun ).
It is made of three parts :
- The pilot place : a pilot can be placed here.
- The central place : characters can be placed here for be transported, to which are fixed wings with some guns.
- The gunner place : an turret ( which turns ) in which we can put a gunner.
The construction includes 269 bricks.
My gunship have a heavy gun ( at the top, in front of the turret ), two littles dual guns ( at the ends of the lower wings ), two guns for long range ( at the end of the higher wings ), two twins guns for medium range ( on the higher wings ) and two rockets launchers ( between lower wings and the higher wings ).
We can see an antenna at the top of the gunship, on the turret.
Thanks for your reading !