Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This utility van consists in different versions of the same chassis.
A little vehicle, scaled for minifigs, that can fill what you want. It has a "retrò desing", 6 studs large (on wheelbase) and max. 18 studs long (from bumper to bumper), can fit on regular Lego streets.
Openable doors and rear, can easily fit 2 minifigs and even has free space on the dashboard, for example, for a cup of coffee or a phone!
Here for you, there're some examples to improve this van:
- For holidays and free time, can carry surfboard and other funny lego stuff ;
- Closed chassis with openable skyroof can be used for carry different higher pieces, such as manual tools and other things (see in pictures) ;
- Commercial use for business and work (i.e. dogcatcher);
There’s also the "Police edition".
This set will be like a “creator” set, so you can build up to 3 vans with different styles, purposes and colors, with 3 minifigures.
Thanks for watching it, and if you like, please support it !!!