Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Based on the newest iteration of the car, the Model X Plaid.
- I've used the Hub, Motors and light parts from the Spike Prime/Mindstorms Robot Inventor sets. These are the latest LEGO electronics, and they bring the build to life.
- Motorised Falcon Wing Doors. I took great care in ensuring these doors open and close in the same motion as the real car. They are my favourite feature of the build, and I can watch them open and close all day.
- Motorised driver and passenger doors.
- Motorised steering and driving.
- Interior details include a yoke steering wheel which can be turned by hand, a screen with a keyboard piece that can be tilted left and right, folding second row seats and a brick between the driver and passenger seats with a minifigure game controller accessory attached, due to the real car being able to play console video games.
- Exterior details include a charging port door, front and back Tesla logos and a fixed rear spoiler.
- Comprises 945 pieces, 4 motors, 2 colour/light sensors and 1 hub.