Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Hover-lab: The mobile laboratory is capable of navigating most difficult terrain types due to two diagonally aligned hover-pads that keep the vehicle suspended above the ground. It includes a piloting section and a fully integrated research lab with analyzing equipment, storage tanks, digging tools and a communication device. All in all, everything a scientist needs to conduct tests on alien soil, rocks and minerals!
- Rock Formation: Rising up from the barren landscape is a tall rock formation that can be opened to reveal a hidden mineral cache, which can be collected and analyzed using the hover-lab. The stone column is close to the camp of the nomadic alien, who uses it to store animal handling tools and as the ideal place for a signal beacon to indicate the presence of his outpost.
- Trading Outpost: Set up in a dug-out crater close to the rock formation, the tent encampment is designed for mobility and trade. It features a crescent-shaped wind screen for protection against the harsh climate, as well as various displays with a rich assortment of alien-looking merchandise. The native alien appears to be a trader of sorts, and he employs a domesticated animal for protection and transport.