Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Why do I propose this model?
Since I was a child, I love building LEGO models. A few years ago, I discovered LEGO Ideas and thought it was a great idea. So I imagined a model on a style that I like a lot and that I think is not present enough in LEGO: Steampunk!
About the model:
This model represents a Steampunk fire truck straight out of my imagination. Here are the notable points:
- A hood that opens to reveal the engine (the said open hood is not present on the pictures)
- A two speed gearbox
- A super rotating ladder on the water tank
- An unprecedented style ;-)
The model counts approximately 1500 pieces.
The last words :
If you like my model, don't hesitate to support the project, every vote counts! Share it around you if you REALLY like it!
And finally, here is the prototype I designed: