Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- This small LEGO Technic truck can turn left or right, depending on the direction that it is tilted. Therefore it is possible to practice backing up with a trailer.
- The wheels can move up and down, when driving on an uneven surface.
- The dump trailer has a tailgate that can be opened.
- The box of the trailer can also be lifted to imitate dumping something of it.
- There are a few images of the truck in different colors, so that it is easier to visualize other alternatives.
- The total number of parts in the truck is 91, and the trailer has 37 parts (128 total).
- It has many functions, even though it is small, and it is easily recognizable.
- I chose to use some existing LEGO parts in uncommon colors. This would make it appealing for LEGO enthusiasts, even though it is so simple to build.
- The truck has a lot of play value, and can be used as a fidget toy.
- The truck is small enough to be a casual gift, or a birthday present for a friend. As a parent I have often had to buy something other than LEGO Technic, for such occasions, since it has not been in the right price range.
- The truck is also interesting enough for people to add to their purchase when shopping something else.