Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a 100% playable, modular mini golf course, with endless possibilities for some super exciting holes! The set comes with two clubs and balls, and the different modules include:
- The Starting Green
- The Lighthouse
- The Windmill (with spinning blades)
- The River
- The Flowerbeds
- The See-Saw (fully working)
- The Zig-Zag
- The End
You can arrange all the sections into a course of any length using a technic pin system, and the heads of each club can be quickly altered for right or left handers. There are lots of interesting techniques and piece uses packed in, for example I have used candle sticks to make the barriers for each module. Your opponent can spin the windmill's blades using a dial on the back, and the see-saw is fully functional, with the ability to tip back and forth fully.
I had a lot of fun designing this - have a great day and I hope you enjoy :)