Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Fully buildable white-box case (pre-aged yellow for you), with a racing stripe (adds an extra 5 stud-hertz to your overall processor speed). Case includes plenty of IO ports, including 5.1 surround sound, USB 1.1, serial, and 2x double height expansion slots. The front of the case includes a CD-ROM (x8 speed), 2x USB 1.0 ports, and power and turbo buttons.
- Custom sized motherboard, yet still attaches to the case via 9 motherboard standoffs-studs. Includes visible traces, capacitors, 2x PCI slots, and more.
- Removable LEGO-inside processor, ready for you to slot into a standard LGA-1 (LEGO Gets Attached) socket
- CPU cooler composed of a heatsink with a fan, surrounded by a shroud to help control the air flow. Attaches to the motherboard bracket via 4 standard anti-vibration LEGO-cylinders.
- 1 stick of PC-133 SDRAM, good for 64MB (Mega-Brick) of memory.
- 95 piece buildable HDD (it’s retro, no SSD’s) that includes the logic board, platter, needle, and Serial ATA connectors (ok, not as retro as to require setting a jumper pin and using an IDE connector)
- The very latest GPU, a RTX-9001 (Really Terrific eXperiance - 9001) sporting 4x mDP (mini DisplayPort) connectors and 1 VGA port. Easy play LEGO Racers at 4k, 60SHz (StudHertz – they certainly do when you step on them).
- You decide if this computer is setup in the tower or pizza-box orientation. 4 removable feet are included for tower configuration.
- This set also includes a PSU, LEGO Minifigure, bonus tower, CRT screen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Total piece count of over 1500 pieces.