Chinese New Year Mandarin Orange - 新春年桔
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Kung Hei Fat Choi！ Great Fortune and Great Favour！
Chinese New Year Mandarin Orange
During Chinese New Year, mandarin oranges are considered traditional symbols of abundance and good fortune. During the two-week celebration, they are frequently displayed as decoration and presented as gifts to friends, relatives, and business associates. - wiki
Hope you enjoy. Thanks for your support.
1. 恭喜發財 ⇨ Kung Hei Fat Choi (Cantonese pronunciation) ⇨ Wish you Prosperity and Wealth
2. Mandarin Orange ⇨ 桔 ⇨ 吉 ⇨ Good Luck
3. Red Packet ⇨ 紅包 ⇨ 利是 (利事/利市) ⇨ Good Business
4. Ideas #888 ⇨ 8 ⇨ 八 ⇨ 發 (similar Cantonese pronunciation) ⇨ Get Rich
5. 大 ⇨ Big ⇨ Great
6. 福 ⇨ Blessing and Happiness, or simply "Luck"
福倒(到)* ⇨ 福 is Upside Down ⇨ Blessing and Happiness is Coming
* 倒 and 到 are homophones, 倒 means upside down, 到 means coming.