Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For this round I'm presenting one of my all-time favorite cars, my favorite from the USA and a must have on every racing game garage I had, the legendary Viper - and here, in the prettiest generation of all IMO. The livery has a clear inspiration on the true ACR paintjob - which has been made in order to bring back the fastest lap time on Nürburgring and celebrate the success on races - but the dark blue + red combo sounded pretty nice to me and I decided to give it a go.
This is not a common sports car, after all. As R&T magazine states, "It's a three-letter badge that has won more races in the last two decades than nearly any other". I've been wanting to do this for a while and it felt like this was the right moment to get the bricks and build it.
My replica features:
- opening doors, hood and trunk;
- adjustable steering wheel height;
- adjustable seats backboards;
- moving gearshift lever and handbrake;
- around 1050 pieces;
I put my best effort to make both interior and engine as detailed as I could, and in the end I'm pretty satisfied with it. A month was necessary for it to come in one piece.
I'm running a Ford GT project, if that interests you: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/114508
Also giving a try on planes: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/156154
If you did like it, please support! I'd be so glad.
Thank you and have a nice day!