Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello again and welcome to my latest project!
For this time I bring you my absolute favorite car in the world and the three times rally champion, the Subaru Impreza, here represented in its classic blue Mica and a bit of a controversal generation usually referenced as the Bug-Eye. This 1:17 replica of the japanese vehicle features:
- Opening hood and trunk;
- Opening doors (they open independently - you can access the backseat without having to open the front doors first)
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system;
- Steering wheel height adjustment;
- Moving pedals and gearshift lever;
- Around 1100 bricks.
It does NOT features wheel steering. The wheels are turned just for photography reasons.
the custom 3D printed wheels do NOT make part on the project due to the submission guidelines.
If you like it, please give your support! It would be awesome to see a Lego Subaru a reality.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day!