Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Build toys with toys !! Here's my project for a new modular building : a toy factory. It's made of 3308 bricks, and is nearly 30 cm high, 25 cm wide and 25 cm deep.
It has three floors, which are easily removable :
- Ground floor divide into a shop and a toy soldier assembly line
- Middle floor with computers, a circular saw and a work surface
- Roof with publicities and a glass roof
Included 6 minifigurines (a lil' girl, two employees, a window cleaner, a robot and a toy soldier) but also many toys : toy soldiers, teddy bears, robots, car, rocket, magician outfit and sailboat.
The ground floor adjoins the middle floor with a pliable ladder.
And of course it's compatible with the official modular buildings !
So if YOU want to see this toy factory become official, just vote for it ;)