Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
With a raging pandemic effecting various businesses across the globe, I wanted to pay tribute to one of my favorite places to visit: Farmers Markets.
This modern, indoor Farmers Market is heavily inspired by my experiences as a kid exploring various farmers markets, or "flea markets." I loved trying new foods and creative flavors/products people would come up with, as well as eating huge BBQ turkey legs and chomping through a bag of fresh popped kettle corn.
I tried to capture those memories with this model, cramming as much detail as possible (without going over the part limit). The model includes:
- Old Truck with produce boxes, axe, and toolbox
- Hot Dog Cart
- Vintage Popcorn Cart
- Produce Stand
- Bakery Stand
- Flower Stand
- Meats & Cheese Stand
- Jams & Honey Stand
- Sandwich Shop
- Old Barn Style Architecture
And many more smaller details for you to discover!
Part count is approximately 2995.
I will be updating my project here and on Instagram @avilabrick, including barn/truck color options in the near future.