Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Almost all existing Gondolas have exactly the same construction and differ from each other only with interior colors, ornaments and detail design.
- Gondola’s hull is mostly flat at the bottom. It’s also asymmetric to allow the gondolier to stand always at the left-rear side of the boat.
- Ferro - the strange “comb” at the front is a counterweight for the gondolier. Its design and shape represents seven islands of Venice, the Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal.
- Each Gondola has one magnificent seat for two people, one chair with only one armrest and two stools for additional passengers.
- The gondolier moves and steers the boat using one, long oar leaning on a wooden oar post called Forcola, to allow rowing in various directions.